Proactive data backup and disaster recovery planning for businesses in Milwaukee, Wauwatosa and Brookfield.
If disaster were to strike your business today, would you be able to survive it? “Why does protecting my business with data backup have to be so stressful?” Sound like something you may have said before?
If you’re worried about the future of your business, ManagePoint offers comprehensive Disaster Recovery and Computer Hard Drive Backup that will put your mind at ease in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties, Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois.
When you partner with ManagePoint for Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery, we will help you to:
- Calm your fears about the disasters you can’t control, with Data Backup solutions for Data Backup that protect no matter what comes your way.
- Decrease downtime in the case of a disaster, by providing Back Up and Recovery plans that will quickly allow you to return to business as usual.
- Get rid of obsolete tape backup systems, by offering automated Business Continuity solutions that are automated and always current.
Even in the event of a major disaster, backup solutions from ManagePoint can keep your business going strong. Serving Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, Brookfield, West Allis, Waukesha and Greenfield, our strategic data backup and computer hard drive backup services are the answer to your constant worry.
Whether you are in need of hard drive and computer backup, file data recovery, hard drive and computer recovery, online backup, disaster recovery and business continuity plan, virtual data recovery, offsite data backup, or data recovery services, we can provide the worry-free solution you need.
When you’re no longer afraid of losing everything, you stand to gain the most.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM ALL THAT’S OUT THERE
ManagePoint can provide strategic solutions to ensure your email is an asset that works toward the success of your company, instead of creating security problems that could affect your business and your bottom line.
While your company depends on email as a tool for communication and storing large quantities of critical business data, it can also be a real threat. With online attacks becoming more and more prevalent, including spam, phishing, viruses and malware, protecting yourself is no longer an option.
Email & Spam Protection from ManagePoint will:
- Streamline business processes. Offload huge storage needs from your server.
- Safeguard your email and your business. Prevent viruses, spam, worms and other online threats.
- Simplify searching. With complete email indexing and easy access to your critical records.
- Make access easier. With flexible search options and attachment & message archiving.
New technology is hard to keep up with, especially when it involves more space, time, and management. Virtualization is a flexible tool that allows you to move server workloads around so you can always have the optimum performance out of each one. Our virtualization services help save space and money and doesn’t use up more servers, computers, or people.
When you sign up with ManagePoint’s virtual services, you can expect:
- Reduced costs, going green. With virtualization, you will be able to stop buying servers and optimize the ones you have, thus reducing electric costs and server costs significantly.
- Faster application and computer performance. Programs and files will load faster, resulting in more work time.
- Peace of mind with unexpected problems. Disasters happen, but you can be ready to get your network back online with a simple recovery program.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS FROM CYBER ATTACKS
When it comes to network security, it is easy for small to medium sized businesses to say “not me”, “they are only after the big guys.” The reality is that attacks on all networks have been increasing year after year as hackers have become more sophisticated.
David and his team are very responsive and resolve our issues in a timely matter. We have been utilizing their managed service program for 3 years now and get satisfaction knowing we are in good hands from an IT perspective. My company originally engaged ManagePoint to help with a server install for a new ERP software, whom was referred to us by our ERP consultant. We had a such a great experience with their expertise and guidance on the install that we decided to switch from our current 3rd party provider to ManagePoint. They have truly transitioned our network infrastructure into a world class environment.
Josh Wilson, Treasurer – Illing Company
Click Here To Read Our Reviews
NOT READY TO CALL US JUST YET?
Download a free copy of our report, 16 Critical Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Any IT Company by completing the form below. Understand what you need to look for when outsourcing your IT support, cost-saving strategies, insider tips and questions you MUST ask any IT Consultant.
"*" indicates required fields