Started in 2002, ManagePoint is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in Milwaukee. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
DEPENDABILITY YOU CAN TRUST
Here’s why so many businesses depend on ManagePoint for complete IT services and support:
- Our Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification – recognizing our skill in delivering modern, reliable IT solutions
- An entire team of experts at your service – dependable consultants and engineers that work as your partners in IT and success
- Round-the-clock technical support – IT help when you need it most
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, ManagePoint is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in Milwaukee that provides these benefits to your business.
Here are the reasons you can depend on ManagePoint to keep you and your business up and running:
- Quick response – Emergency response time is one hour or less guaranteed. A live person will answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with our streamlined service ticket system. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable – ManagePoint has been around since 2002, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced – We hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years experience and usually many more. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
- Business savvy – We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- Comprehensive project management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
IS THIS YOU?
If you are a small to midsize business in Milwaukee, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Milwaukee.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
TRUSTED COMPUTER SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES
Maybe you’re concerned with the current rising costs of your IT services, or maybe you are just running shorton time because of your expanding business and need to hand over the reins of some services to someone else.Your business can save money and time today with our managed services, network solutions, IT support and more.
David and his team are very responsive and resolve our issues in a timely matter. We have been utilizing their managed service program for 3 years now and get satisfaction knowing we are in good hands from an IT perspective. My company originally engaged ManagePoint to help with a server install for a new ERP software, whom was referred to us by our ERP consultant. We had a such a great experience with their expertise and guidance on the install that we decided to switch from our current 3rd party provider to ManagePoint. They have truly transitioned our network infrastructure into a world class environment.
Josh Wilson, Treasurer – Illing Company
Click Here To Read Our Reviews
NOT READY TO CALL US JUST YET?
Download a free copy of our report, 16 Critical Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Any IT Company by completing the form below. Understand what you need to look for when outsourcing your IT support, cost-saving strategies, insider tips and questions you MUST ask any IT Consultant.
"*" indicates required fields