ManagePoint is seeking an experienced Account Managers for our Greater Milwaukee office. As an Account Manager you would to develop mutually beneficial collaborative relationships around IT services and support with both existing and potential clients. The ideal candidate would demonstrate high intentionality in the pursuit of professional contacts and an entrepreneurial drive to assist ManagePoint in building lasting contacts and partnerships.
What it Will Take:
Licenses & Certifications
Dell Certified Sales Professional (a plus)
VMware Certified Sales (a plus)
Veeam VCSP Certified (a plus)
Fortinet NSE 1 & 2 Certified (a plus)
High School Graduate or GED
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business Related Field or Equivalent Military Experience Preferred
Required Functional Experience
- 2 + years industry experience selling technology
Preferred Functional Experience
- Proven experience selling Cisco, Dell, Microsoft and VMWare
- Proven experience in account management role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn product knowledge and specifications
- Prospecting and lead generation experience
- Keep a steady pipeline of activity
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- If applicant does not have the certifications above, must be willing to acquire them with 12 months of employment start date.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, enjoys working within software systems
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines without mistakes
- Dresses professionally, is reliable, and strives for excellence in all tasks
- Learns quickly, follows directions accurately and possesses a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Autotask and/or QuoteWerks a plus
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please follow the simple steps below:
- Prepare your resume with (3) professional references and include a cover letter.
- In your cover letter answer each of the following questions:
- What job experience do you have that is relevant to this job?
- Why are you currently seeking a position?
- What is your strongest work/character trait?
- In what areas do you think you need to improve? How will you do that?
- What do you consider your greatest work-related accomplishment?
- What makes you the perfect fit for this position?
- Describe your ideal work environment.
- Detail your salary history.
- What are your salary requirements and why?
- When are you available to start?
- E-mail your resume, references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a copy of your resume, references and cover letter via US Mail to our address:
- ManagePoint, LLC
ATTN: Employment Inquiries
10437 W. Innovation Drive
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- ManagePoint, LLC
- Call our office at (414) 456-9837 and select extension 290 and leave a message on the voicemail with your name and phone number, the date which you are calling and the date you mailed your resume and cover letter.
**Please note that if all of these steps are not followed we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed in a timely manner!!**
Our systems have been working great since ManagePoint has been our IT service provider. They respond promptly and get things back up and running quickly. When our printer was not functioning recently – they were right on it and got it going again in time for our reports. We are very pleased with ManagePoint’s service
Jeff Hanratty, Branch Manager, Stone Wheel, Collinsville, IL
Click Here To Read Our Reviews
NOT READY TO CALL US JUST YET?
Download a free copy of our report, 16 Critical Questions You MUST Ask Before Hiring Any IT Company by completing the form below. Understand what you need to look for when outsourcing your IT support, cost-saving strategies, insider tips and questions you MUST ask any IT Consultant.
"*" indicates required fields